Translate

Sunday 13 December 2015

Aston Martin DB10 review from James Bond 007 Spectre, Rowena's Supercars Part 1


I am the first Kid in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD to review the Aston Martin DB10; plus I'M A GIRL!
Just an 8 year old with a DREAM to be a Professional TV Car Show Presenter plus I really love Supercars.
Watch me in this my 6th video for Rowena's Supercars; in this film, you'll see the Aston Martin DB10 where I'll be giving you some of the specs and also a insight into the future of Aston Martin. A BIG THANK YOU to Aston Martin Grange in Exeter, all the staff at Grange but most of all Lloyd for being awesome and fantastic for arranging this for me you're a STAR! I hope you'll all enjoy watching the DB10 as much as I enjoyed filming it.

PLEASE like, subscribe and share with your family and friends.
Thank you very much Rowena.

Rowena's Supercars Blog
www.rowenassupercars.com
Rowena's Supercars Facebook

www.grange.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment