Translate

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 plus Roadster Review & Specs at Lamborghini London


Hello this review of the Awesome Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 done by Rowena's Supercars!
I'm just an 8 year old with a DREAM to be a Professional TV Car Show Presenter plus I really love Supercars.

Watch me in this my 11th video for Rowena's Supercars; in this film, you'll see the amazing Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and also the Roadster; where I'll be giving you some of the specs and also a insight into this daddy of the modern day supercar. A BIG THANK YOU to Lamborghini London, H.R. OWEN and most of all ALLAN HINES for helping me with the information.  I hope you'll all enjoy watching the Aventador as much as I enjoyed filming it. 


PLEASE like, subscribe and share with your family and friends.
Thank you very much Rowena.



No comments:

Post a Comment