Translate

Tuesday 1 March 2016

2016 McLaren 650S review and specs from Mclaren London with Rowena's Supercars


Hello this review of the masterful  McLaren 650s  done by Rowena's Supercars!
The worlds youngest car show presenter at just an 9 year old with a DREAM to bring you the best supercars in the world.

Watch me in this my 12th video for Rowena's Supercars; in this film, you'll see the amazing McLaren 650s; where I'll be giving you some of the specs and also a insight into this formula 1 inspired supercar. A BIG THANK YOU to McLaren London, and most of all SIMON SNOWBALL for helping me with the information. I hope you'll all enjoy watching the Aventador as much as I enjoyed filming it. 

PLEASE like, subscribe and share with your family and friends.
Thank you very much Rowena.



No comments:

Post a Comment